Run, Wallet, Run! [STEAM HOLIDAY SALE]

It's Day Five! It's a long sale. The best has yet to come!

dpnArC8.png

Community Voted and Flash Sales! (10pm PST)

5iVL89f.png

And we trudge on into Day Seven.

5YO8Ulc.png

Voting and Flash Sales

3HouXpx.png

Terraria, Bully, Far Cry 4 All get Recommendationsrom me. Gauntlet is decidedly meh.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is one of my favorite racing games. The cars are beautiful and you can destroy them with ECM jammers, spike strips, or just crash into them enough times. In the racer vs. cop mode, cops can pull up next to a racer after deploying the ECM jammer and pull him over to get it out of the rest of the match.

The things I don't like are no VOIP and in multiplayer one had to wait for people to join...I understand no chatbox while racing/playing racer vs. cop, because you wouldn't have time to type, but it would have been nice while waiting for people to join. I would buy it again at $19.99, definitely for $3.99 (even the single player is worth that but multiplayer is much more fun!)

I like racing games, so need for speed is good?

It is awesome! My adrenaline would get pumped up from the game since I loved street racing in real life as a teen haha. After watching the video below I noticed when I said ECM jammer, I meant EMP.

In the options I changed the EMP, Turbo, Jam, and Spike strip buttons on the keypad to something I liked more than the default so if you do buy it, mess around with what is best for you

Bad quality because it was Fraps and for some reason it wasn't recorded in widescreen either but you can definitely play it widescreen.

Officer Mex laying down the law!

It's Boxing Day! The steam Sale Rages on yet another day!

lifjrd7.png

First Flash sales and Community Choice!

MMes7Qy.png

Day 10 I think at this point. Here we go!

nLsAUMS.png

Flash/Community Voting

ZShg75J.png

Mortal Kombat is excellent.

Last edited:
Chugging Along into the 11th Day. Enjoyed the titles I have picked up so far.

WS4MTKJ.png

Tomb Raider gets a Gleaming Review from yours truly.

Flash/Community Choice Sales:

FCcZWEC.png

I picked up back to the future for about eleven pee the other day. Great fun if you're a fan of the movie, and if you aren't, I hate you.

A New Day, a New Sale! (Construction Simulator is the top right title).

WwqmqYT.png

nXduBpV.png

Battleblock Theater was a lot of fun. Save Hatty, won't you!?

Goat Simulator is hilarious. 10/10. Look it up I'm waiting for a basketball tournament to end so I can take them back.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

Lol wut?

On a side note just picked up ff7 and cant wait to bring back ancient memories

Back