Run, Wallet, Run! [STEAM HOLIDAY SALE]

Bungied2theTree

'Tis the season for our wallets to cry out in terror. The Steam Winter sale is upon us!

Diqx2C0.png

I will happily keep you posted on Every Day's biggest deals! Same deal as last year. Community Voting for sales, flash sales, trading cards.

Voting is a little different this year.

oQeTXju.png

Remember daily deals last for TWO days and refresh at 10am PST.

Holiday Trading Card info Here

Last edited:
DayZ is $29.74 15% off
Would be a pretty stupid buy though. That's its minimum discount. It will likely be featured later.

I will tell you what was a stupid buy. FSX... I didn't realize Flight Simulated 98 was patched and renamed. Horrible horrible and very familiar that game.

Maybe, thought it was overlooked and figured i share. I still can't believe they raised the price!

Ah yeah to be honest DayZ SA is my first early access game. Played some beta/alphas before so i wanted to give it a shot.

Im glad my wallet doesnt fear the steam sales...what it has to fear is if I can find a fair priced NIB WiiU Zelda HD Bundle

Day Two is upon us. Not the greatest start, but the best is yet to come. The only true gem was Metal Gear: Ground Zeroes!

oKGsPNW.png

Here are the Community Choice Deals, and the Current Flash sale good until 10pm PST

bICcOxU.png

The Big early Standout is Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. If you are a fan of the series you will love this, much like I did!

I picked up Euro Truck Simulator 2 on the first day. So far, I'm thinking why did I wait so long to get this game?

Day Three is upon us! Day One's sales have come and gone. Day Two still Goes strong. Here are the current deals!

Kgux1B7.jpg

Community Vote and Flash Sales (Good until 10pm PST)

qMadzsS.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's not the new one yet to be released. Its the one you can beat in like 20 min. I passed. I'll get it next year for 3 bucks [emoji14]
Actually the one i saw was Metal Gear 5 Ground Zeroes, but MG5 Phantom Pain comes out next year. I didn't want to play MG Rising Revengeance, not a Raiden fan tbh.

Last edited:
It's Day Four! Day Two's deals are gone, Day Three good for another 24. Here are Today's Featured Deals!

Ezy141O.png

Alien Isolation is a Must! Game of the Year on many sites. Shadow Warrior has my personal Recommendation.

Here are the Current Flash Sales and Community Voting Deals.

2Psrapa.png

A lackluster winter sale so far for me. I'm sure I'll see something worth getting at some point.

Back