Project Squad (From the makers of Project Reality)

One of us would have to test it first, or a few.

they're going to need a Chopper pilot, and I know just the man for the Job!
you can CAS it up, or you can fly supplies or xport troops in around and through the battlefield.....but the controls and gravity will have a feel of 1942 Prop plane to it! You CAN'T just hop in a chopper and take off....You gotta have a "pilot kit"(pistol and ONLY class to have a parachute), and it takes like 45seconds for your engines to be up to the task of maneuvers.....try to take off while engines arent hot.....take a drink 50m over the carrier deck!

Good. Don't rush it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This is a true alpha. Bugs a hoy

im telling you, I think we could beneifit from this, at least get to make TBG SQUAD servers have something! ;) for the low low!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those interested:

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/4171-how-long-does-the-closed-alpha-in-september-last/
After (and during) Close Alpha you will be able to play the game 24/7 first at Close Alpha phase (Standalone installer and Download build) ,after that Early access phase in Steam (Oct-Dec 2015) after that Beta and full Release in Steam sometime in 2016
smile.png

Tier 1
Rifleman - Backer Level ($30 USD)

- Steam Early Access (regular retail $35)
- 1 Standard game key (Full game w/ Early Access)
- Backer tag in forums and in game
middle_separator.png

Tier 2
Squad Leader - Founder Level ($70 USD)

- Closed Alpha access
- Steam Early Access (regular retail $35)
- 1 Standard game key (Full game w/ Early Access)
- Founder patch in game
- Founder Tag in forums
- Alternate Primary weapon skins (AK and M4)
- Digital copy of the "Squad" soundtrack
- In game name in Credits

seriously cant wait for early access.

Sexy :)

you can CAS it up, or you can fly supplies or xport troops in around and through the battlefield.....but the controls and gravity will have a feel of 1942 Prop plane to it! You CAN'T just hop in a chopper and take off....You gotta have a "pilot kit"(pistol and ONLY class to have a parachute), and it takes like 45seconds for your engines to be up to the task of maneuvers.....try to take off while engines arent hot.....take a drink 50m over the carrier deck!

This ain't my first rodeo Tex, I've been flying the digital skies for 20 years!!

This looks pretty cool, I hope it turns out as cool as it looks and they dont just push out a turd.

If anyone is interested TBG will sponsor half for 4 extra copies of the squad leader option. So you would pay 35 instead of 70. Pm me if you are interested . Must be a tbg member.

First come first serve

If anyone is interested TBG will sponsor half for 4 extra copies of the squad leader option. So you would pay 35 instead of 70. Pm me if you are interested . Must be a tbg member.

:( A membership short

I will open up more spots, I doubt all 4 will be signed for by this weekend, never know though.

FYI, squirrely, the offer still stands. No one has PMed me, and you're a member now ;).

Also, a bit of good news.

This is when the next phase of the pre-alpha opens up.

https://as.reddit.co...ated_to/culzgvm

IronTaxiLead Mapper 12 points

6 days ago

3rd or 4th weekend on september.

I'm game soulzz. Tell me what to do.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back