Gaming Mouse Recommendation

I want a mouse that will last a loooong time. My sennheiser headset, for example, before it broke, lasted almost 8 years :).

lol My sennheiser headset I got the week before BF2 came out...still strong.

I got 2 years so far on my SteelSeries KB/Mouse..no problems yet.

The G700 I got from Doc is still going strong, and doing a great job. Love the logitech scroll wheel.

Must-Not-Fap-Challenge-17.jpg

Selecting a mouse is like buying a car, personal preference and of course strong recommendations. I use the Razor Ouroboros. Looks great, but a little small for my hand. It is weighted and I like that. I'll have to check out that EVGA Torq :)

I've owned that mouse; still have it if anybody is interested. It is very similar to the x10 besides being wireless or wired. Adjustable weights and length. Didn't like the battery seemed it was plugged in more than it was wireless. Overall expensive and a great mouse.

I have a Logitech G502 Proteus Core - it has weights but feels quite light. So I'm using trusty G500s which I have loaded heavier.

I'm a cross between the Palm and Fingertip grips. The EVGA Torq X10 is supposed to be good.

Weights of some popular mice:

EVGA Torq X10 4.73 oz
Logitech G500s 5.90 oz
G502 Weight: 5.9 oz, mouse plus cable (168 g) Weight: 4.3 oz, mouse only (121 g)
DeathAdder Weight (Approximate): 105 g (3.7oz)
Steelseries Rival 100 4.23oz
G402 Hyperion Fury 5.07oz
M65 135.5g (4.76oz) - w/o weights 115g (4.05oz)

grip.png

God damn it Avery you always find the most ridiculous but relevant pics...also soulzz go to a store like fryes or something and try the display mice see what feels nice.

I had that for a year before the left click and scroll wheel stopped working.
You had bad luck and it can happen to any brand,I already had an expensive razer keyboard and some keys began to fail after some time and I used a Xai for more than two years and now I use a Sensei RAW and never had a problem with any of them, and in my opinion are the mice with better sensors that provide the best response time I have ever used.

well whatever you choose I have found the perfect new computer chair for you
nxsdlXH.jpg

Back