Gaming Mouse Recommendation

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
Preferences:

I want a mouse with a bit of weight, similar to the DeathAdder. Could careless about DPI, as long as it's ergonomically sound and easy to use.

The brands I prefer:

SteelSeries
Logitech

Any thoughts? @Iguanidon @Avery78 @sixer9682

Comfortable? Is it heavy like the DeathAdder?

Corsair m65 has interchangeable weights and is heavy if weighted down. If i remember right, sixer and balls have the evga torq mouse.

I have the corsair m65 and the razer mamba. I use both a lot.

logitech g502 dude. comes with weights as well if its not heavy enough for you.

I think sixer and myself use the x10 carbon from eVga; adjustable weight, palm rest height, & plenty of other cosmetic goodies. Mouse tracks very well; probably the smoothest mouse I have ever owned. Oh 5 dpi settings up to 8200dpi with toggle switch.

I just recently got the EVGA Torq and love that damn thing more than any mouse I've ever owned. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll like it.

Selecting a mouse is like buying a car, personal preference and of course strong recommendations. I use the Razor Ouroboros. Looks great, but a little small for my hand. It is weighted and I like that. I'll have to check out that EVGA Torq :)

A lot of it is also how you hold the mouse while gaming. E.g. I only have 3 fingers touching the mouse at any given point, so I tend to like small heavy mice. Someone who likes to rest their hand all the way on a mouse won't enjoy a small mouse at all.

Scroll wheel sucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

if you like the Steelseries range or the Deathadder, try Zowie maybe.

I would recommend the logitec g502 spectrum . super smooth scrolling weighted and superb pic up.Remember to my a good mouse pad. I use a hard pad.

I always come back to my death adder. Doesn't matter what I try

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

The DeathAdder is comfortable, but the damn scroll wheel issue has been with me for the last 2-3 DeathAdders.

I bought a Logitech g400s its okay when it dies I'm going to go back to the death adder after seeing all the love it is getting here.

I have a Logitech G502 Proteus Core - it has weights but feels quite light. So I'm using trusty G500s which I have loaded heavier.

I'm a cross between the Palm and Fingertip grips. The EVGA Torq X10 is supposed to be good.

Weights of some popular mice:

EVGA Torq X10 4.73 oz
Logitech G500s 5.90 oz
G502 Weight: 5.9 oz, mouse plus cable (168 g) Weight: 4.3 oz, mouse only (121 g)
DeathAdder Weight (Approximate): 105 g (3.7oz)
Steelseries Rival 100 4.23oz
G402 Hyperion Fury 5.07oz
M65 135.5g (4.76oz) - w/o weights 115g (4.05oz)

grip.png

I'm all steelseries...but im guessing it's not heavy enough for you...but
#ColoredProgramableLights

Back