Finished build. Kind of....

Yea, it's an awesome case. I still need to clean it up a bit, but I'll worry about it later when I get more $$ to replace my bottom case fans and get my 980. I'm done with it for now. lol

everyone building new machines and upgrading is making me jealous. hehe. though I did get a soundcard and nice headphones. I still got some time on my current hardware though=D

Yea, besides those few things I'm done for a few years besides maybe getting another GPU depending on how BF5 does. For now though I'm very happy with how everything turned out. I just need to research on how to OC my CPU besides using the default mode.

if you like BF2, and dig the reality of Arma, look into BF2: Project Reality. Whole new twist to the game that makes it fun as fuck!

BF2 PR is still going?? Holy Fuck count me in!!!
I might give bf2 I shot. Nothing else has my interest currently.
it is a LOOOOOT slower pace, until you make contact, then blood is pumping and you tune in 120%. No cheesing allowed in PR. If you look down your Optics(or iron sights). you cant just start "hitting" targets. Gamee mechanics need you to have time to look down sight, and obtain a sight picture before you can accurately hit what you are looking at (2-5seconds depending on what weapon you are weilding). itsa lotta fun. Mortar teams, FoB building squad, or QRF. its a fuckton of fun once you apply yourself once you learn the ropes!

**slower pace, like if you charge in with a vehicle, and ennemy blows up with IED, yer looking at 15minute spawn times with that vic. if you die and dont wait 5+ minutes for a medic to revive you, that "role/special" member of the squad is dead for 15minutes and you get basic kits.

Dude I played BF2 for six years straight. Never even looked at another game.
I played a bunch of the mods too. BF3 and 4 are complete garbage compared with 2.
I 'll download that shit this weekend!!

So it's done. Just got my 980 in from EVGA today. I'm beyond happy! I made a couple changes. I sent back the HX 750 PSU and picked up a AX 860i and picked up the new RAM.

Also would like to thanks @sixer9682 for all my noob OCing questions and everyone else along the way.

Final build details-
7-4790k @ 4.7ghz 1.2V
Asus Maximus Hero Vii z97
32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM 2400 MHz @ 1866MHz
Corsair H100i In Push/Pull
Samsung 512GB 840 PRO SSD
Windows 8.1
EVGA GTX 980 ACX
3 Corsair AF120 High Performance Fans
1 Corsair AF140 Exhaust Fan
4 Corsair SP120 High Performance Fans
Corsair Graphite 780T Full Tower Case