Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

crispytweek

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* crispytweek

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** # # # INFANTRY ONLY | STATS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM # # #

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 4:49 pm est 12/19/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Iguanidon

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. esp

Any additional comments you would like to add? i was streaming bf4 and i got blamed for esp hacks because i killed him over and over when he was behind point a (i was RU our base is right there) and he kept coming in from the side from our base

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

my stream is same as my name crispytweek im not a hacker nor have i ever hacked i was playing fair with a group of guys and kicking alot of butt i was doing great and that just stole alot of my points i had garnered. im just miffed they wouldnt even say anything to me all i saw was Iguanidon say i have seen enough and someone on my squad started to say your getting banned for what???

i appreciate your timely response and it is at least showing me you guys are active. i will hope he responds in as fast a manner as he bans people.

I was in his squad, and we were communicating using VOIP. We were working together as a squad, and I don't believe he was hacking. There were 5 of us looking for the TBG members. I normally dont say anything but I feel this ban was an unjustified ban.

i appreciate that tank and may i say damn on your position on this server we where doing great.

do i need to stop my stream and post the video footage of me hunting them down? if that will help expedite this process i will gladly do so.

i am relaxed i mean as much as i can be of course lol. if you guys would come to my stream for a moment i can just play the video for you if not i gotta turn everything off and compile it. i have 5 people viewing now so idk if any of you are in here now

This is being reviewed. WE have 8 other servers for your stream to watch you play on while you wait.

I'm sorry I thought this information I posted was pertinent..

Thanks for taking the time to appeal. You were banned after a consensus was reached on teamspeak. We tested you and you came straight to us on multiple occasions. Stream footage is a start.

Last edited:
if you go watch my stream currently you will have my answer. . . . this is an abuse of admin power the fact you are trying now to make me jump through hoops to prove im not hacking even tho i just showed you a video of me hunting you clearly. though i can somehow hide esp hacks from my stream???? how does one hide esp? i am not going to record another video because that wont prove squat and you know it. you are clearly mad that i kept killing you at a on that map and dont want to unban me. i find this unprofessional as an admin i have provided footage and you are denying that footage. what is me putting a camera onto my monitor gunna provide differently then me using obs to stream what i am currently viewing? you cannot hide hacks from the stream.

This wasnt out of anger. I nor anyone here use admin if they are emotional. This was a group decision based on your actions in game to multiple observers. Nothing more and nothing less.

Without going into detail there are programs that scrub the ui making third party programs invisible to screen capture. The camera viewing the monitor from an external source can't be scrubbed.

After further review the ban will be lifted.

Last edited:
i apreciate it i have been playing on this server for the past week its the only server i do play on and i stream when i do play. it helps that i was so i could provide. im only upset because i was having a great game and i had a 100% xp boost going so it was going to be a great xp haul at the end :(

so i tried to connect after i got back home from work this morning and as soon as i connected in i was banned by punkbuster for Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'crispytweek' ... Prior Kick/Ban. i dont believe you guys have the capability to fix this? kinda sucks but i guess i cant play on this one anymore :(

Yes, we can fix it. @MacN8r @Snakebabies @Ghstops6 can one of you check to make sure his ban was lifted. Thanks.

Edit- I just wanted to point out, for future reference, if you're banned/kicked from a server, lets not go ape shit crazy and start claiming Admin Abuse ( In your Stream or on a Forum). I personally understand what it's like (and almost every TBG member) to get banned from servers for hackusations, etc. Mistakes happen, We run our servers/forums like professionals when it comes to our responsibilities to Guests. No other community has the high standards as TBG when it comes to our Admins. This is a closed subject and we do not need to beat a dead horse, I just ask that you handle yourself as such in the future. I hope you stay active on our site/servers because this is a great community/family. That's why I've been around for almost 2 years personally and plenty of others have even more time in. Allow a Head Admin(Green name) to respond when he checks on this for you, and if you have any other issues/questions just ask. Take care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back