zunidog would like to also introduce himself--new trial member

Zunidog

Hi all,

Just put in application to join TBG clan yesterday. Me: from Maryland, professional, two kids, divorced. Hobbies, running, art, online poker, and playing BF2/3, any and all maps. No better dopamine source short of running a marathon or smoking crack (although haven?t actually done latter?. I?ve been playing BF3 since beta (pre-ordered), but took a long break from gaming for family reasons and just getting back. Joined BF premium recently, but haven't played expansion maps yet--still unlocking new guns.

My typical BF3 game at the moment would be similar to the epic Metro session I had this morning, 59/56 (KDR around 1), but know I can do better with my new clan. Never hack, glitch, or cheat. Never.

Weaknesses: tend to run and gun a bit too much, and underestimate the value of cover and out-flanking opponent (smile).

Strengths: I very much prefer cooperative and communicative play, and don't mind support role or taking someone's back. Decided to join TBG as seem to be like minded.

You may have seen me playing on your server over the last few weeks (probably put a few clips into me). I was on TS last night listening in to a Metro session, but not playing as my TS audio not yet picking up game sounds. Hopefully can fix, so see everyone soon.

zunidog

Good to see you online. TS makes a game so much more enjoyable. I wish there was in-game VOIP, but sadly they forgot that part of the game.

Back