Zunidog has shortest trial membership ever...

Zunidog

Hi all,

Spoke to Soulzz on the phone earlier and am embarrassed to admit I failed to understand that TBG is a PC only clan (yes, I play BF3 on a console).

Soulzz was very kind and had a sense of humor about me being such an idiot, but I am kinda sorry It didn't work out, as I am even more convinced after our conversation that TBG clan would be a great fit for me. Even considering changing over to PC so could join later...but will need to do some upgrades first...

So apologies for wasting people's time and I will say goodbye for now...and I hope I will at least be remembered for the shortest trial membership on record...it was around 10-15 mins and not a single shot fired--trial membership terminated for lack of PC. :)

zunidog

well, you can always come on TS for a chat... if you dare. lol Good luck on your endeavors!

I hope you get up and running on PC. My last console was PS1 back in '93...

I hope you get up and running on PC. My last console was PS1 back in '93...

Had to laugh... My first onlime game was on a CRT terminal, in 72 when we used to dial up the high school server and play a game called Adventure.

I switched to a console when Pong came out.

Went back to a computer in 79 when the Apple II came out and could load Space Invaders off a cassette player. No hard drive or monitor...not invented yet.

Went back on a PC in college in 82, since, IBM invented "PC"... but switch back to console in early nineties as hard drive....well, first one cost $10k for 10 megabytes...year was 86/87 I think..

back to computer for Simcity, etc, in early nineties when I could finally buy my own PC, then back to console again when kids came and needed easy interface and game stability...

So, I am flexible...

Zunidog

Back