Your Friendly Neighborhood Automotive Technician

SighButtons

First off i go by many names but for formalities im Mike. Ive been all over the US and have gone to a few other countries but now reside in ABQ New Mexico. I am usually a chill guy who loves to work on cars and thats what i do for a living. Im currently 23 years old and am just a child with a beard to be completely honest. I love my family, my 2 girls are my world and i would do anything for them. Onto the more odd notes about me. Im a nerd. I play tabletop RP games. Watch anime and cartoons pretty much anything animated with a good plot or character build and im all over it. Then finally , and this makes a lot of people cringe. Im a proud furry and really dont care what people say or think. Outside of that im super friendly as long as your on my team so If i run into you and kill you sorry not sorry.

Hi Sighbuttons, I have seen you around on the server and hope to get some matches together in the same squad.

Welcome to hell where there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth!

MoMMMooooOOOoo.. Mooo... MMMMooooooooooooOOoMommmoooooooo... MoooOOoSoulzzMooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translated to human --> Yes we have a cow here. Welcome to the farm. We have a few other bearded animals here as well. When you meet Soulzz.. take lube with you.

Back