You just spawned.... GO!

cky2kenndel

Servers are down and I'm trying to pickup any tips and tricks for becoming a better player. As it stands now I usually spawn somewhere north (no matter how many respawns) and head to the boat -- > airfield -- > south to fight. After sprinting all the way north i get antsy and stop looting tactically and get shot in the face. I think I'm jumping the gun a little too hard and trying to get to an "endgame" that doesn't exist so tell me what do you do and what tips do you have?

Don't be in such a rush to die...observe a town for a while before running in. While moving, stay in cover, don't silhouette yourself on the tops of hills. Fire and move, fire and move. Also, stay away from "eparg lana."

I'd say first thing is find a water pump to fill up at, then roll from there, trying to avoid population until you are geared up.

Always assume you're being watched through a scope...

On your trip to gear up, where it may be more profitable and rewarding to head into bigger cities. They also have the higher chance to be looted, populated, and more deadly. Smaller towns for the most part are left filled with loot, low chance of running into others, and with basic safety. You will have a better chance of surviving longer.

Ok...me thinks I have seen enough. Haven't been on steam in a bit, but it looks like I will have to dl this and see whats up. Keep the tips coming so I can try and make it through the 1st day....lol

Back