Yo

BreakEmAwf

Battlefield, my one true love.

Im a long time PC gamer. Started off playing Quake 95 in 1997 and then team fortress 1 for a number of years. Got into the original counter-strike and started playing competitively when I was 16. Stopped and started playing Quake 3. I played Quake 3 capture strike for awhile and Quake 3 TDM. Around that same time I was playing a lot of Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam. Once I left for school (and dropped out) I left my shitty desktop behind and started on the 360. I ended up buying a high end laptop for photography and graduate school. Turns out it can play Battlefield 4 pretty good. Been playing on and off since. Also spent a large amount of time on mIRC for clan chat. Dunno if anyone ever remembered gamesnet, but I was there. To be honest, I enjoyed the community aspect of gaming the most. It was fun. I met a lot of people around the late 90's online that I still talk to today (met a bunch IRL)

Landed on the TBG servers when I first came back and a handful of others. You guys have a great selection to play on and Im sure you dont need me to tell you that.

Cant sleep: Other games played over the years on PC: Starcraft 1/2, War 3/TFT, Diablo 1/2/3/expansions, pretty much every Blizzard game (Still have them all), BF1942, Battlefield Vietnam, BF2, BF3, BF4, BFBC 1/2, WoW, Unreal Tournament.. and Im sure Im forgetting some.

Thanks!

Last edited:
1561409632959.png

Back