Yo

Chickenbomb

Chickenbomb

My preferred online name is Chickenbomb. IRL name is Jerry. Live in Chicago atm. Going to Law school, hoping to go into IP law, mostly in the area of digital media or gaming.

I found out about TBG from CoTToN while playing Natural Selection 2 with him. He invited me to join the clan and here I am. I like playing on the TBG server, and have met some pretty cool people.

I've been a gamer all my life, started back in 1990 with a NES.

Currently, I'm mostly a PC gamer, but consoles are in my blood as well. I'm a huge fan of old school games and I can say, honestly, that I have beaten the original Contra without dying.

My favorite game of all time would be Starcraft, having logged over thousands of hours into that game. I play Starcraft 2 a lot, but mostly custom maps. I play a lot of different games, but I have a fondness for Coop. If anyone needs a coop partner for a game, hit me up. My Steam name is also Chickenbomb.

Welcome bud - I'm sure you'll fit fine in here :) good luck with your trial.

So many people coming in from NS2. I've never seen such an influx of people outside of battlefield games. I wonder if it's because of how integral teamwork is to the game.

I'd say it's because CoTToN is such a charming and charismatic individual. His eloquent use of phrase and prose convinced me to apply.

My cousin just graduated Loyola Law School this past summer, officially passed the IL bar about a month ago. Which school are you going to in Shitcago?

Chicken... wtf... you give all the credit to Cotten , Ill take your spur down more often next time :D

Back