Xmas Trip

Vordar

It's official now, tickets are booked and I'll be gone Dec 25th - Jan 1st for a wedding in Dubai. Not that I expect anyone else to be in the area... but if so, speak up! Have a 6 hour layover in Amsterdam but don't think I'll get the chance to go out in town really.

I meant to post sooner... but... go on...
I actually told that to Brian (Groom) and he laughed and said it was true, I needed to wait till we head back to get lost and never be heard form again.

Just a bump so no one freaks out. We leave tomorrow and without any complications should be home Jan 1st some time. Should be on for a little at some point this evening but if not... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and see you guys in 2014!

6 hours lay over in the Dam.... don't go out or you will end up with at least 2 new tattoo's!
Have a good one Dubai is a great place, just watch out for alcohol in public and flirting with chicks

Take a picture of your dick waving in the wind off the Burj Al LOLrab tennis court or it didn't happen.

JK, sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy dat oil money glory baby. I'm paying for it ;-) .

Take a picture of your dick waving in the wind off the Burj Al LOLrab tennis court or it didn't happen.

JK, sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy dat oil money glory baby. I'm paying for it ;-) .

I second this.

On a different note, hope the trip goes well and you come back with sand in your shorts and a tan.

Back