WTF?

KillaSer

Sooo..I installed bfbc2, played for a couple of hours, quit, came back 15 min later and cant connect?Updated PB, still cant.. wtf is going on? I check internets and ppl only complain and no resolution. Help! :-(

usually thats ea having issues with the master server. happens pretty frequently. wait a little while and try again

No man, its not that, I reinstalled it a bunch of times, PB, etc, firewall is fine, every time I reinstall I am able to get in and play tho, but when I quit, then come right back in, it fails to log in and so forth

this is exactly what happend when EA server are down - you can't logon

No man, its not that, I reinstalled it a bunch of times, PB, etc, firewall is fine, every time I reinstall I am able to get in and play tho, but when I quit, then come right back in, it fails to log in and so forth

if the server is still up than you are going to have to reinstall the game, the same thing happened to me when I first got it.

it sucks but it takes like 3 minutes

Have you reentered your password and tried to connect? My Windows 7 installtion of BC2 wont connect with the password saved unlike my vista copy.

Remove the password or just retype it.

Killa, I had the same thing happen just recently. I had to do the manual update for BC2; you can find it in C/Electronic Arts/BC2/BFBC2updater.exe

I moved the icon to the desktop and ran it from there. After that I was able to update PB but not before.

OK, ima try that, cuz its so annoying, each time I wanna play I gotta reinstall the fucking game, and this is happening with this new rig only, my old setup was working just fine..:)

Most excellent dudes, thank you for helping, its working now, I am not sure what fixed it tho, as I did all the things you suggested at once, and Boo Ya!

Most excellent dudes, thank you for helping, its working now, I am not sure what fixed it tho, as I did all the things you suggested at once, and Boo Ya!
its the password that being stored, it somehow gets corrupted, I have a 9 char. PW and it stores something like 11 or more, and it fucks everything up. :)

Back