Wolverin Origin

L72102BUCK

i got a perfect copie of the mouvie Wolverine..by far the best one yet
whouuuuu houu

[link=http://site.citynews.ca/video/]chek this out[/link]

got at entetairment and DVD Quality 4one down

go to thepiratebay.org you can dowload it from there i got the movie to its freaking awsome:p

lol - me and piratebay are closer than pees and carrots.
I have terabyte of movies i got from there - thank god for aXXo!

ye axxo his dvd rips are always good:p got like 18 gig of movies from him atm.. still busy dowloading more xD

[quote1239152222=sagara]
go to thepiratebay.org you can dowload it from there i got the movie to its freaking awsome:p
[/quote1239152222]

must be down, i searched wolverine and origin and nothing :(

Once I tasted 720p/1080p, I can't go back to dvd quality, except for maybe a few dramas which are not yet available on HD (such as Lantana for example).

No going back I'm afraid...

Never liked axxo either, because his rips always downchanneled the sound to a crappy two channel MP3 when there were far better quality rips at 1.4gb each with the original AC3 audio and better video.

I watched it last night. I have to say - I wish I waited to see it in the theatres... I dont like the pre-production version at all. All the 3D stuff had no texture or skin on it... So half the time I'm watching gray 3D models moving about. Kinda lame. I think the acting is worse than any of the other x-men. I didn't like the movie. Not sure if that is related to the fact that there were very little to no special effects. I mean - I could still see the wires attached to them for the stunts! LOL

If you're interested. Go to http://www.piratebay.org
Click "Browse Torrents" > Click "Movies"
Filter your search by "SE" (seeders)
I like to find torrents with the most possible seeders (that usually means its a good torrent and people dont mind seeding)

XMen should be up at the top - if not just a few down the list.

just go to watch-movies-links.net or google project free tv to watch it

Think I will wait til it hits theaters. My friend gave me the same copy from piratebay on a thumb drive but have not watched it.

Hell i'd even say wait til DVD the script written so cheesily!

Best movie I've seen. It's up there with LOTR: Return of the King and Iron Man. Just WOW!!!!

Unfinished "Wolverine" Downloaded 4M Times

According to Hollywood Reporter, News Corp's Fox this week said that the pirated version of the new X-Men flick has seen 4 million downloads, four times what it thought originally.

"Piracy is a serious issue for us. We now estimate that there are above 4 million downloads of that stolen 'Wolverine' movie that was up there," Said News Corp. COO Peter Chernin.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine hit the net on March 30. The leaked version was termed a “workprint†copy, which meant it was unfinished. Some special effects were missing, and fans were warned that it may not even be the final cut of the film. That said, many rushed to download the incomplete version of the eagerly anticipated film. Naturally, Fox wasn't pleased about the leak.

The debate as to whether or not the company lost a significant amount of money from the Wolverine downloads is a messy one. Some argue that the movie has only been downloaded by those who had no interest in paying to see it anyway or X-Men fans who downloaded the movie and will likely pay up to see the completed version in the theaters anyway. The flip side of that is fans who may have wanted to see the movie originally but were disappointed with the download, won’t bother seeing it in the theaters. Then there's the argument that the your average theater-goer doesn’t know how to download movies from the web anyway.

Now that the movie is out in theaters, what say ye? Did anyone watch the pirated version and then refuse to see it in theaters? Similarly, is there anyone who watched both and thinks the theater version is big improvement on the unfinished cut?

All downloads aside, Wolverine saw an $85 million opening weekend.

I have seen both and I was one of those that saw the workprint copy almost 2 months ago and then I went to see the film in the theaters, because it is a great film. The workprint was shoddy to say the least, but you were able to tell if you liked the movie or not with it. I always try to see the movies I like in the theaters even if I have seen them beforehand. You just don't get that movie theater experience sitting in front of the computer..IMO.. The theater version was better by far.

Back