Wireless headset over the ear

Statistic68

Admin
Admin
Donator
So my headset finally gave up the ghost tonight. Sound works but mic doesn't. What's the current "skinny" on headsets beyond what I can google. I like over the ear, wireless, noise reduction doesn't hurt.

This is my setup
tincan.jpg

I use the Steel series Artcis 7s and love them. Good battery life, great range, and can build custom sound profiles for different game and music.

Can't compare sound quality, really, but both of my Astro A40 sets have lasted forever. They're super comfy too, no problems wearing all day.

Got my first set in 2009 and didn't need a new set until 2018. This second set still feels brand new.

The A40 is wired, but Astro makes wireless models too.

It has software, but I've never used/needed it.

I personally like my Hyperx Cloud Flight S and the Flight model I had beforehand. HyperX also makes a wireless charger for it and its compatible with your phone too.

So my headset finally gave up the ghost tonight. Sound works but mic doesn't. What's the current "skinny" on headsets beyond what I can google. I like over the ear, wireless, noise reduction doesn't hurt.

I have a very lightly used pair of sennheiser gsp 670 wireless headset. They sound amazing and of course mic quality is A+. If you are interested and want to save some cash let me know.

I have a very lightly used pair of sennheiser gsp 670 wireless headset. They sound amazing and of course mic quality is A+. If you are interested and want to save some cash let me know.
Razor tiamat 7.1 you have to have an Asus strix soar sound card to take advantage of the 7.1 be it is worth when peeps are trying to take you tags.

I have always been a huge fan of the Astro A50. I don't like when headsets touch my ear and this fits perfectly over them. The sound quality is great to me. Now granted there is better headsets like the Sennheiser gaming headsets but I didn't find them necessary for what I needed.

Back