why I have not been around

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
Hey guys it's been a long time and I wanted to reach out and let you know what's going on in my life.

about a year ago, I took command of about a 100 man Aviation company in Europe, while it was the most exciting times of my life, it was also one of the busiest. I was in a relationship with another pilot who i met in Alabama and while she was absolutely amazing, it added another layer to my issues with time management.

I had no free time at all.

I was working so much I slept in the hanagr on a pull out couch rather than drive 40 minutes home to Austin. The weekends was the only time I had available to destress from work (when I was not being called in to deal with Joe's dumb shit like picking someone up from the police station for a DV issue, drugs, suicide or alleged sexual assault).

fair I say that i did not have almost anytime to play video games.

in june I relinquished command and have since deployed to Europe promoted to direction of operations for an aviation maintenance battalion. Fair to say things havent gotten any quieter.

I have some free time in the evening (for now) and I'd like to get re-envolved and meet some of the new guys that are around.

I haven't bought BF1 yet, and am still deliberating on if that's the game I want to get into this late in the game. it's looks fun and all, but I am not sure if it's worth it.

any who.

I am looking forward to getting back in the fold of things with you guys, and wanted to give you an update on where I've been.

-Lex

Dirty-Lex, I live in the ATX. I'm guessing you are at Fort Hood. FYI BF1 is nice but they still need to tweak it a little but it is fun. Some say it sucks but i disagree. Lots of action. Operations is a blast if you kan find a fully populated server. Its intense. The environment effects are a major improvement over BF4 but I think that is why DICE has has so many issues with performance. TBG had a BF1 server but it never populated. Anyways, welcome back.

Let me summarize

sgt.jpg

love.jpg

time management.jpg

booze.jpg

drugs.jpg

suicide.jpg

resigned.jpg

command3.jpg

timeman.jpg

game.jpg

Back