Whats up TBG!!!!!

supertrucker1023

Hey clan TBG members! Name is Kyle. I am New recruit on trial hoping to make it into the TBG organization. My Name is Kyle and I live in a suburb of Chicago. I have been Playing Battlefield since it release as 1942. I drive a tow truck for a living so BF4 is good post work stress relief. lol! Hope to see you guys in game.

Nice. My first Battlefield was the mod for 1942, Desert Combat. The good ole days :).

have you seen Space Truckers??? the one with Dennis Hopper? and that sexy italian broad?

Another ILL boy. Nice and welcome.

Good luck on your trial.

Kyle and I used to own motherfuckers doing gun runs in the blackhawk on DC mod. Those were the days!

Welcome aboard! I did the fourth of July fireworks at Arlington a few years ago, used to live in Dundee and had to drive through Palatine on my way to work in Glenview.

Welcome aboard! I did the fourth of July fireworks at Arlington a few years ago, used to live in Dundee and had to drive through Palatine on my way to work in Glenview.
True story. It was the best fire work show I have ever seen and I've seen a lot.

I was born in Chicago. 47th and western. Then moved to BERWYN!!! Got the fuck out of there and am in the burbs myself. Safer :)

Thank you all for the Welcomes!!! And Snakebabies i have seen Spacetruckers. Funnyinsh movie. lol. Psychscapegoat I miss those gun run days!

Back