whats up all

BlitZ003

hey everyone that i dont already know. im BlitZ just got accepted for my trial period for BF4. im a libra i enjoy long walks on the beach screw a good book when the movie will be out shortly after and i dont like to use proper punctuation, well sometimes i do. any way i make paper tubes build PCs (im an amd guy myself) i like domination game mode so thats where i usually hang out just figured id say hey to everyone else that enjoy other games and game modes

i might make the paper tubes that you pour concrete into for some projects ya never know

Nope we don't use paper its all steel or wood, we make utility vaults or the barriers you see on the highway. We are doing the forms for the Seattle seawall redo. It pays good but damn is it messy, I got uniforms today which is good I was running out of old shitty clothes to destroy. I have used what you are talking about when I did electrical work sono tubes? Something like that.

yeah i think thats what they are called i dont really pay attention i just make whats on my schedual. and i have to say as boring as it may sound and the underlaying of what it actually takes its fun. i get bored so ill get some video of a nice disaster and throw it up. did i mention i work 4 ten hour days and always get 3 day weekends.. and if ihave ot i still get the 2 days. nice eh

Nice schedule, I've worked 10-12 all week. Its all OT today

Back