what would do you do

Not only no, but hell no! Might as well stalk and kill her to salvage your dignity. lolz

[blockquote]it's a prank! -- On top of that, the "girl" is a GUY [/blockquote]

Even worse! Humiliated by a chick with a dick on live TV!

Cease........I didn't even notice that it was a guy. I thought that she / he looked awfully stocky. I kinda though it was fake in the beginning.

[quote1237234118=sixer9682]
Even worse! Humiliated by a chick with a dick on live TV!
[/quote1237234118]

What makes you think he has one? LOL
Jeesh...you guys....hate to see what you drag home from the bars!

[blockquote]Jeesh...you guys....hate to see what you drag home from the bars![/blockquote]

Simple rules for guys to hook up while out drinking.

Rule #1: Never entertain at home-always away from home. This has the simple merits of avoiding stalkers, harassment, and enables a sense of anonimynity. Besides, if you drink too much and get sick it's not a mess you have to clean up!

Rule #2: If it's warm and willing go with it.

Rule #3 Do the wolf if it's that bad when you wake up. Never be embarrassed to bravely run away, even if you have to gnaw off your arm rather than wake her/it.

First I'd never do it like that. If she had the squirrel she'd never say no.

I declare, it must be a conspiracy. Double assholes...hey, that soundsintriguing. 031

True story: I had a girlfriend that wanted to rub our assholes together. I told her that was a physical impossibility and that she should just blow me...

I would like it noted that I was not in love with this girlfriend.

[blockquote]True story: I had a girlfriend that wanted to rub our assholes together. I told her that was a physical impossibility and that she should just blow me...[/blockquote]

That's where you tell her you'll rub her asshole for her with your cock....ATM man, you missed out!

Who cares... she was bad at everything. That asshole and cock business is a stinky business. I know there are tricks - but in the moment who has time to run to the bathroom for an enema?!?! BJs FTW!

Enema? WTF is wrong with you? Don't tell me you're afraid of a little mud on your turtle. Now I am embarrassed and ashamed for you.

Back