[BF4] What is going on with the BF3 & BF2 Maps server for BF4? Constant daily reboots at PEAK times.

IVth-Goreblessed

Hey guys,

Really grateful that TBG is hosting this, but I gotta say, these past few days, I've seen some server crashes / restarts at REALLY bad times... Just happened now, which is why I am posting right away. Happened around 5pm ET.

I understand servers may sometime require scheduled reboots, but shouldn't it occur in the middle of the night instead? If this is crashing, you guys should probably cut a ticket with whoever hosts it. \

Thanks!

Server:
## BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS - NO LAG - TBGclan.com

Yeah the server restarts are set exactly to 5pm, the point behind it is that placing the restart(which is necessary) at that time does not cause the server to "die". People reconnect instead of going to sleep.

Hey 2Tartu,

Thanks for the response. The reboot is what I expected, and I get what you mean about the server dying at night (vs. people re-joining during the day), but the flip side is you have a server full of people that become infuriated, especially when this occurs during a game they've been battling in for 30+ minutes. Which means now personally I will avoid it because that is the timeframe I personally have time to play BF4...

Perhaps install some bots during certain hours in the night and have the server auto-reboot then?

Just my $0.02.

Back