What else do you play?

smokerob79

Natural Selection is a classic man. I used to love playing The Hidden mod too along with the plethora of Garrysmod gamemodes. I really do miss the source mod hayday.

@smokerob79 How is that New California mod? I'm always worried about the quality of writing and voice acting when it comes to fan made projects of that scale.
its hit or miss on the voice work....you can tell they worked on some of it more then other parts.....but for the most part its worth playing as a whole....they keep updating it to fix bugs but it can still be a pain to get running if you are using other mods....i would say go for it if you are on the fence about playing it....just make sure you start with a virgin copy of Vegas so you have less issues

HL2, Max Payne 3, Portal, Wolfenstein, Bioshock, Black Mesa, Control, L4D, Doom

I just really enjoy playing one or two missions from old(er) games occasionally, That increases with new hardware.

shamFlex

Admin
Admin
HL2, Max Payne 3, Portal, Wolfenstein, Bioshock, Black Mesa, Control, L4D, Doom

I just really enjoy playing one or two missions from old(er) games occasionally, That increases with new hardware.
Black Mesa was excellent, I was super impressed. I remember watching the trailer 11 years ago and waiting almost 10 years for it to actually come out. Those guys really did an awesome job.