What do you play when not TBG'ing?

ScreaminAtSheep

What do yall play outside of TBG stuff like BF, Squad (Squid was on purpose), CS:GO, etc

I play a lot of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and I'm impatiently waiting for Blizzard to grant me beta access to Overwatch.

Last edited:
I'm almost done with Witcher 1..yes, one.
I'll do some 2v2 in Starcraft when my married friend gets time.
SmpcQkk.png

I was playing Diablo 3, but I've been working on something in UDK (Unreal Development Kit ). Also 3ds max and photoshop.

@Chrome: Wow, ya know I bought the Witcher 1 and 2, but got bored like a quarter of the way through 1 and stopped entirely with the franchise.
@Blitz: I almost caved and bought Rocket League, but felt I'd get so salty over pub matches.
@H4wk: I played enough D3 to know that it doesn't compare well enough to 2 and that bummed me out. I've only probably put in ~100 into the game, but it just never captured me like D2:LOD did.

Diablo 3, Assassins Creed Syndicate, and this weekend the Division open beta.
Also, Far Cry, love the franchise. And the Batman games made by Rocksteady, and Lego games co-op with my son.

I play write papers, transcribe foreign audio and study till my eyes bleed. But I did get to play division for a whole hour the other day so that was cool.

Play the shit out of Sim Farm 2015 with my brothers online, droll over the equipment I cant afford on my 10 acre hobby farm haha.

10636529_10204090945326607_883928808680657513_o.jpg

omfg I never heard of anyone REALLY getting into farming sim. I always thought it was one of those niche joke-games that folks played for an hour or two and then quit

omfg I never heard of anyone REALLY getting into farming sim. I always thought it was one of those niche joke-games that folks played for an hour or two and then quit
we play hard for a few days.. get bored.. then try again in a few weeks lol..

I kill terrorist and tranny hookers. As well as making girls drop their panties.

If I'm gaming it is on your servers, Locker, Gunmaster, INf only , in fact my whole favorites list is all your servers. Please keep up the great work ladies and gentlemen !

Aight everyone lets not lie to each other anymore... were all in denial about it so I will start with the truth and I expect everyone else to be just as honest! We all know we masturbate while playing Hello Kitty online... there I said it. Man that felt great to get that off my chest, amazing what a moist towelette cleans up!

Back