Watch Dogs

Any one planning on giving Watch Dogs a shot ?

• yay

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • nay

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

sylca024

This whole open world 3rd person pov intrigues me. I have played a bit of GTA 4 and 5 online, but did not get into it due to console. Watch Dogs is for pc as well as console and i dunno i must say i'm excited for it's release.

Yes sir. I'll be getting it the moment it is released. ^^

Yup. Been looking forward to this game for almost 2 years. AC:Black Flag made me even more excited for this game.

This is one I'm definitely interested in, but more than likely I'll have to wait for a Steam Sale for it. I'm Backlogged beyond belief.

Yeah tell me about it. Games aren't cheap >.< , most i spent on a game was $120 for a collectors edition. Looking back on it now i wish i hadn't done that lol.

My highest was $150 for Borderlands 2. I love my loot chest! I actually bought the Diamond Loot Chest too.

Daaang I wasn't aware Borderlands 2 had that deal going on. Mine was World of Warcraft:Cataclysm, and all i really got was a fancy book,a soundtrack,in-game pet and a mouse pad. Doh!

I bought Wrath and Cata Collector's editions. I've kinda been a whore for Specials. AC3, Black Flag, Colonial Marines (Only half burned by this, I love the statue!), DArksiders 2, Saints Row 3&IV, Batman Arkham Origins, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Bioshock Infinite (Medium Grade, No statue) Mortal Kombat. Dont think I missed any there.

Would you marry me ? I mean golly you are a whore. But i don't blame you almost every collector's edition sets are worth it. Yes in-game items are cool and all but statues,apparel etc is far better. Watch Dogs statue + mask=melting heart.

One of these days I'm going to get pictures of everything and make a facebook album or something. Probably when i finally frame things I want to frame.

I also have a bunch of Autographed Rock Mementos...

I have a problem.

Got it free with my graphics card! Now I just have to wait for May 27th!

Lucky dog you. I like those "buy a video card and get a badass game with it" deals. Look on the bright side Bungied those items might be worth something some day and if not that it will be awesome decor.

Oh they are definitely awesome Decor! Though admittedly i no longer have space in this room for things. I've used both Vaulted ceilings, the molding, added shelves. There just isn't much more room.

:O Sounds like you put a lot of work into it. Must share some visuals with us.

if i could log some overtime hours i planned on getting it for release day but we are kinda slow right now. either way yeah i think it looks good and been keeping up with it since i first read about it. im sure some of you will have it before i do so let me and the others get some reviews

haha FUNNY! guys, you only live once, and it is just money. If something you invest in makes you smile and happy in the least everyday, well worth it.

Amen brother. (yolo) still cracks me up. Best investment i have ever made was putting money in my pc, im sure everyone here can relate.

Back