Wanted: Core 2 Duo CPU or similar

CorkyD

Hey guys, I'm on the lookout for any core 2 duo chips you may have laying around. I have a test bench set up with a P45 motherboard and water cooling, and I am looking for some CPUs to overclock. So if you have any socket 775 chips collecting dust, let me get em' wet and insert my voltage inside of them for fun. Will pay paypal.

Let me know what you have!

I think I've still got a core2 duo 8600 at home if you're interested. It's stock speed is 3.33ghz and I was running it at 4.0ghz with 30C idle and 40C under load. I had it in my system for 4 months before I upgraded to the quad core I7 920.

I'll take a look when I get home tonight and tell you for sure. I don't get home until around 10pm so it'll be a little later but I'll update this then.

I think I've still got a core2 duo 8600 at home if you're interested. It's stock speed is 3.33ghz and I was running it at 4.0ghz with 30C idle and 40C under load. I had it in my system for 4 months before I upgraded to the quad core I7 920.

I'll take a look when I get home tonight and tell you for sure. I don't get home until around 10pm so it'll be a little later but I'll update this then.

Thanks sixer. If the price is right I will take it for sure. Let me know man.

Yeah, I've got it here. I've got the original box, but am missing the inside plastic packaging. Price? Hell, you know I'm sure we can work something out easily.

Back