[WANTED] 100% Scramble on TBG BF4 Second Assault Server

Riddick51PB

One of my favorite BF4 servers is the TBG BF4 Second Assault Server.

I think it would be great if a 100% scramble were used at the end of each round. What I'm getting at is, a 100% scramble without preserving squads. This would be a much more efficient scrambling of players.

Really scramble things up. If they really want to, guys can meetup and rejoin a squad together without much trouble at all. Couple mouse clicks and it's done.

For me, it doesn't matter who I squad up with. I suspect it is this way for a lot of the players. Playing with anyone is my preference, we all have a common goal...to complete the map objectives.

What do you guys think?~

The clans frequenting our servers would be rather pissed as you can only change a team 3 times during a play session.

This will not float.

The squad preservation is key to our scrambler.

I regularly squad up with certain people on that server when they're on and I wouldn't like the 100% squad scramble. I know [Fu] spankmcpank regularly squads up with one of his friends. [mace] tankmayvin regularly squads up with his people too. To be honest I like the team scramble with keeping squads intact, I haven't seen any other servers offer it.

Sadly not everyone plays the objectives @Riddick51PB , some people want to get the GOL Magnum and that's all they care about. Some people want to play "king of the mountain" on Operation Firestorm. I've seen you play, you definitely do PTFO :D Battlefield needs more players like that

We used to have random scrambling; it was very unpopular.

This. Anyone who plays with friends (lots) would hate this.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Thank you, I appreciate your input and reading what I have to say. I can think of defenses to both types of scramble, but I'm not going to pursue it further at this time.

You admin guys (2Tartu, OtR, Doc) should jump in the server some time. Would like to play with/against you all :D
your points would increase rapidly against me, I'm pretty sure lol, because I'm not too good at BF4. Do admins have a clan tag so I know they are in the server?

Any member with TBG full tags is an admin. Thank you btw for your mature feedback. We do appreciate it.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Back