Vote, minecraft FTB 1.5.2 would you want to play?

Would you want access to FTB 1.5.2 minecraft server?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frit0z

Working on a server for Feed the Beast modpack. Currently I would like around 10 people max for the server, but if I get a lot of people interested then I will accept more.

The server is still being configured, and a stable release of Feed the Beast for 1.5.2 has not released yet so it will be a little bit.

Vote yes, no, or maybe in the poll. No responses needed, I will release more information when we get closer to a stable release.

Honestly never played that game, heard about it.. always up for new things though. Posted anyways.. sorry lol

If you have never played it this might be a little to hard for you to get into. The mods that i am going to run on the server add tech and progression to it. It adds tons of new blocks and items, as well as make it difficult to get everything. You need a solid understanding of the basics of minecraft, or be willing to have a wiki open almost all the time.

If you have never played it this might be a little to hard for you to get into. The mods that i am going to run on the server add tech and progression to it. It adds tons of new blocks and items, as well as make it difficult to get everything. You need a solid understanding of the basics of minecraft, or be willing to have a wiki open almost all the time.

Always down for a new challenge, perhaps i'll give it a go, or at least look into it. thnx for the heads up.

It is a terribly addicting game. You need to be creative when playing it because there is no story, or anything like that. It is a sandbox game. Build massive creations, automate a massive tech facility, build a powerplant, or anything you can imagine. The best thing about a multiplayer server is that you can go and look at what other people are building, or team up with someone else. I am probably going to design a big castle, and a subway system through the world. The best thing I can recommend is to set a goal for yourself, then focus on achieving that goal.

Back