ViewSonic FuHzion VX2265wm - 22" 3D monitor

sixer9682

As the name says this is for sale. The resolution is 1680x1050 and is easy to run on mid range cards. It's in perfect working order, no dead pixels. It does not come with 3D glasses, wasn't sold with them. I used this for 2D video games because the color, clarity, sharpness of the picture are so much better than a standard 60HZ monitor.

I'm looking for $150. Send me a PM if you're interested.

That's a steal if I didn't have what I got I would do this now good luck selling great price
Store price now is 280 dollars

Step into a new dimension in desktop performance with ViewSonic's FuHzion VX2265wm. Designed for the hard core gamer looking for the ultimate in 3D gaming and graphics professionals looking for a monitor to bring your designs to life. Revolutionary, pure 120Hz frame rate combines with ultra-fast 3ms video response for immaculate blur-free motion and realistic 3D rendering. DVI-D dual link interface allows you to connect directly from your computer. Round out your ultimate monitor package with 1680 x 1050 super HD resolution, high contrast ratio and integrated stereo speakers Blur the line between fantasy and reality with the blur-free FuHzion VX2265wm

Some info on it six to help sell good luck

If you can't get anyone to buy it, post it on craigslist. they'll for sure buy it...that's in case if anyone here, doesn't want/need it. That's a good price for it though.

Chivox, I never use 3D and am not interested in 3D. I like these monitors for their great 2D visuals. 3D can suck my sweaty ball sack.

Chivox, I never use 3D and am not interested in 3D. I like these monitors for their great 2D visuals. 3D can suck my sweaty ball sack.

sexiest_gay_photo04.jpg

Mrs Threedy

Sixer, If you haven't sold it in about 30 days. I'll be very interested. 30 days is long yes, but I'll know the next camp I'm going to around that time frame. I'll keep you posted.

Sixer, If you haven't sold it in about 30 days. I'll be very interested. 30 days is long yes, but I'll know the next camp I'm going to around that time frame. I'll keep you posted.

No problem, it's just sitting here and I haven't relisted it with ebay yet.

Getting ready to list on Ebay, so if anybody's interested let me know. I'll list this on Friday if I don't hear anything from somebody here.

Back