Unable to use spoiler tag on Discord

Mayert

We all know Discord is the biggest gaming community server and virtually every gamer has used it. As I am a big gamer and for that reason, I have to stay connected with discord most of the time. But sometimes I get back some irritating messages from discord. I heard about a spoiler tag, but I am unable to use this on my PC. Could anyone please suggest how to use this?

I use the web version of Discord.

We all know Discord is the biggest gaming community server and virtually every gamer has used it. As I am a big gamer and for that reason, I have to stay connected with discord most of the time. But sometimes I get back some irritating messages from discord. I heard about a spoiler tag, but I am unable to use this on my PC. Could anyone please suggest how to use this?

I use the web version of Discord.
use this key twice || before and after messages. should work, Ex. || i love ucavs || ;)

Why didn’t you just ask in discord?

Why didn’t you just ask in discord?
Actually it was out of my mind. But anyway, I was successfully able to use the spoiler tag on Discord with the help of this article. It took a long time to finish the tasks and now I did not come any irritating messages from Discord. I learnt a new thing, nice!:)

Back