UK player living in US

kiwi

Hi Guys,

I have just moved to LA from London and a friend of mine Ash2097 mentioned that TBG clan would be a great place to start. Would be good to jump on TS with you guys at some points. Hopefully I can be an asset to the team :)

Welcome!

Do you have a blog about your move, too? That would be interesting to read.

No blog about the move but as you can imagine it was hard work. My wife and I moved in mid October via an intercompany transfer. My company assisted us with visa's, shipping, flights and other stuff. However, moving to the states and integrating is full on. You have to consider that you are basically a financial ghost so no credit. We had to sort out our SSN, bank accounts, CA drivers license (had to sit the practical as well lol) and also find a place to live. Then there is insurance, replacing all of the plugs on our appliances (some I had to replace entirely like my amp) - the list goes on.

In saying that very happy to be here!

RE BF4 is there usually a good crew on TS during the evening?

Welcome!

Do you have a blog about your move, too? That would be interesting to read.
hahahaha thats so european of you to ask! also @kiwi welcome to both TBG and the US where a lack of insurance can ruin you foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Also prepare to watch your sugar intake because its in everything here, we are diabeatsss!

Welcome to the US but you sure picked a shitty state to move to. Also I like that song 2tartu

Back