U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

The government froze the COLA adjustment for S.S.; if they cannot afford that how can they afford oversight of medical care. While were at it lets just give medical care to the whole world. BTW; health care is going to add 900B over 10 years....thanks...my taxes are high enough.

[quote1255628414=Misiek]
May be a dumb question but how accurate are those numbers.
[/quote1255628414]
it depends who posted the D or R LOL

[quote1255633024=balls2dawall]
The government froze the COLA adjustment for S.S.; if they cannot afford that how can they afford oversight of medical care. While were at it lets just give medical care to the whole world. BTW; health care is going to add 900B over 10 years....thanks...my taxes are high enough.
[/quote1255633024]

We're actually considering moving to Canada because of the taxes and goverment take over on everything. The spending is out of control! If half of US citizens would not pay their taxes next year that would send a huge message to washington.

I never bought anything with my own money in Canada; if I wanted clothing or anything electronic I always waited until I got home...Canada serious high taxes; Canada will let anybody in their country and the average citizen is paying for it.

Back