TV missle mania

Yeah I agree, karma is a bitch. Hilarious that he got me, but immediately after he started complaining that I'm using an aimbot.

Congratz on your fist Jet Kill!! Make those shots ever day. Based on you title I was let down. Was expecting chasing a jet thru a dog fight for a kill with a TV missile thru a window of a building for a kill. Or even around the corners od the building at D on Dam to kill a chopper. That was a 1 maybe a 2 on the TV Missile Impressive shot/ What would have been even more impressive, would be a jet kill with a UCAV, which majority of the guys can probably do here.

Congratz on your fist Jet Kill!! Make those shots ever day. Based on you title I was let down. Was expecting chasing a jet thru a dog fight for a kill with a TV missile thru a window of a building for a kill. Or even around the corners od the building at D on Dam to kill a chopper. That was a 1 maybe a 2 on the TV Missile Impressive shot/ What would have been even more impressive, would be a jet kill with a UCAV, which majority of the guys can probably do here.

Like this...
Ucav vs jet 1
ucav vs jet 2

Back