[Tutorial - Sony Vegas] Editing your footage to have a zoomed in minimap.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
I popped in TS at work and Renno asked me if I had a quick tip on doing this. I haven't edited in a few months and off the top of my head could not remember. So here it is.

Might turn the volume down a bit. I was afraid it was coming through too quiet I boosted the audio 6 db and it has a wee bit of distortion to go along with it:
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pfXx-tOkYwo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hopefully its not too far off for Pro 10 Renno I know they changed things since then. As far as the aspect ratio I control clicked while adjusting. That window also has a toggle for aspect ratio which will work if your hot key is different or doesn't exist.

Bump for Renno since he hasnt seen it yet. I do see what you wanted it for now that your video is up. Figured it might be jet Radar. Doing it the hardway sucks doesnt it :p

On mine its under Video FX the HSL Adjust filter. Increase the saturation makes the colors more vivid but like anything that makes colors more vivid it affects the contrast in a neagtive way. So use sparingly. Some sharpening might be in order as well. Play around with it until you get what you like.

I like to use Unsharp Mask by itself. It tends to darken edges while bring out a little bit of color. You have to dial it in correctly Amount maybe .5 and a very small radius like .1

Back