Titanfall 2

sebbywannacookie

So reviews are pouring in and all seem very positive.

Has anyone had a try at this game?
Is anyone looking forward to it?
If you are looking forward to it, how come?

Trying to decide between Battlefield 1 and this game for something to try and all opinions are valued.

I don't think Titanfall 2 is going to be 64 players, but it's an entirely different style of game.

I'm very interested in tf2, but right now only have time for one game to have my love. I'll probably pick it up in December.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't think Titanfall 2 is going to be 64 players, but it's an entirely different style of game.

I don't think so either but with all these games coming out I just wanted to be a bit picky about which ones I get.

Just buy all of them:D I bought the first one after playing the Beta and I was very disappointed. The reviews are very promising with the sequel but the review sites have been biased for quite some time now. I might pick it up when it goes on sale unless its a real hit then I will pick it up soon.

Just buy all of them:D I bought the first one after playing the Beta and I was very disappointed. The reviews are very promising with the sequel but the review sites have been biased for quite some time now. I might pick it up when it goes on sale unless its a real hit then I will pick it up soon.
Yeah the reviews seem almost too good to be true. It's probably prudent to not buy into them until the game gets more of a community response.

Battlefield 1 is Fireworks. Titanfall 2 is a fire cracker. Both fun to play with but you know you want to bust off them fireworks!

I'm very interested in tf2, but right now only have time for one game to have my love. I'll probably pick it up in December.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So @DocHolliday is a man that will only love one woman and he's a wedding keeper, how cute is that! ;)

Last edited:
Back