time to get another server

Ya. Just posted by the day devs. This can help catch cheaters and hackers much easier. I.e. haxxorz killed fifteen people three miles apart and in a span on forty seconds lol

This is a MAJOR step in adminning DayZ Standalone Servers. This makes me very happy.

I can only hope they will spread the server provider love when they finish Battleye.

As soon as our provider gets it we should be okay. Still would like to see more financial help so that we can cover its cost, its rather expensive for one server. I don't know anything about CPU memory usage either. I tried to inquire at fragnet but they won't respond

When we have a server recruiting will be easier. I know of a couple people we played with would be interested in membership, especially when we have a server.

We will keep a watchful eye on all of this. They best have better providers be the time they add base building.

I will not strike ground on some random asshole's server.

KrI55yr.png

Last edited:
I will not strike ground on some random asshole's server.
Likewise. It may take a while still before we can even seriously consider this but this is what we were asking for a LONG time ago. Glad to see the balls roll at a snails pace. Rolling is rolling

Bungie's flying jeep......

Attachments

• 2015-03-07_00001.jpg
    2015-03-07_00001.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 368
Kinda OT, but How much does it cost to run a server? Just a rough estimate.
its about $50 for a 30 person public server. But the hosters really arent that good. I was actually looking into paying for/hosting us a DayZ server but esepcially now with alot of us switched to H1Z1 and DayZ kinda in a junky limbo. I dont think a TBG version will exist for awhile.

Back