|-The Stig-|

[TASF]MaverickH1

I hate for this to be my first post, but here goes:

On the last round played on Road Rage (around 12 AM this morning, EST), The Stig decided to steal a tank from the uncappable base and camp inside the base. He/she/it also seemed to try to steal an A10. At all of these times, the flags on the rest of the map were still split about 50/50, so it wasn't like he was just bored and pushing into the uncappable base. The only time I saw him on foot was when he was trying to gank the A10, and he was a medic. So he wasn't looking to blow up assets, either.

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of The Stig and his tactics, even the "legit" ones. But this one stepped over the line, IMO.

There was someone else with him, but I don't remember the name.

*Game: BF2

*Server Name: BF2 Allmaps

*Date/time: ~12 AM, Thursday, 1/20

*Player Name: |-The Stig-|

*Offense: Spawn camping the Uncappable base

*Evidence: None, unfortunately. Unless you guys have an archive of some sort. You'll see that he killed me in an A10 with a tank. While I was flying over the airstrip to reload.

Comments: See above
</PRE>

Last edited:
You'll see that he killed me in an A10 with a tank. While I was flying over the airstrip to reload.[/COLOR][/B]

That must've been a sweet shot, huh?

Now, I am not very clear on this rule either; can we attack uncaps (with or without the intent of stealing vehicles) if we are on foot?

you can blow assets and steal vehicle (without killing anyone) in the bases but really how many people do you know aren't going to kill for your ride? ;)

you can blow assets and steal vehicle (without killing anyone) in the bases but really how many people do you know aren't going to kill for your ride? ;)

So stealing a tank and camping inside the uncappable base are NOT against the rules, here?

That must've been a sweet shot, huh?

Now, I am not very clear on this rule either; can we attack uncaps (with or without the intent of stealing vehicles) if we are on foot?

Not really. He had himself lined up with the airstrip. All he had to guess right was elevation.

Back