Thanks For The Support !

BlackSnake_777

Hello guys,
my name is erick santos, I'm 20 from Hamilton, Canada but born in El Salvador. My first PC game was 2142 back in 2009 where I fell in love with the Gunships and the game in general, so I searched the leading ranked pilot and saw that FAST was forever the best along with other -=[TBG]=- clan members. Eventually I made a couple friends from TBG earning a gunner position while flying with Shibby. Unfortunately I wasn't able to join sooner or continue playing BF2142 because I no longer had a computer to play with, I now own a laptop so I intend to at least join now, save money for my own game and become part of a Reputable Team Based clan.

2142 has set my standards for any teamwork based game which to this day no other game has done better in; If you don't use a mic, there's no point. Teamwork communication is critical and in a squad of 4 you have a perfect set up to FSU ! I currently don't have a pc to play in other then my laptop but will always be on TS to get to know as many fellow gammers as possible. I think of myself as the Last soldier to get to safety before any other to ensure the best possibilty and outcome for the most beneficially end game; The Guardian Angel. You scratch my back, I massage yours. I love quotes and helping people through wisdom; words can either build or destroy.

Let us rise and be thankful, for, if we didn't learn alot today, at least we learnt a little. And if we didn't learn a little, at least, we didn't get sick. And if we got sick, at least, we didn't die; therefore, let us be thankful.

God Bless, and Thank you !

Woa....you're handing out free massages to TBG members? I'm pretty sure a few of them wouldn't mind a happy ending. Your stock of hand cream and kleenex is gonna be taxed:D

Back