TESTEFY's Abuse of Admin Rights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wade

Come on yall Im on the TBG servers all the time and abide by every rule... Testefy got mad that i killed him with the AA while were were on the 24/7 naval server stating "no camping in spawn" I was not in spawn or anywhere that players from the other team couldnt get to me, kill me, spot me or any other imaginable place. We were playing Parcel storm, I was on the US side and on the island half way between the carrier and b. NOT IN SPAWN.. Why would I get killed for that and why not slam, kill or kick the guys that were camping our spawn with boats. I didnt whine about that but i sure as hell will say something about an admin who is killing without right/justification and then not owning up to it..

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG TESTEFY NOW OWN UP TO IT.

Again I was on US Side, on island in front of island half way between carrier and b. I even attached a screen shot as if you were on the CN side to see IT IS NOT IN THE US SPAWN!

Attachments

• Testefy BS.jpg
    Testefy BS.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 22
move that pointer back into the uncap area and you will be exactly right. no admin was abused.

I was on the island Testefy and you know it... I was sitting to the side of the big metal box on the north side of that island to guard me from the boats... Now would you like to admit that fault? THERE IS NO OTHER ISLANDS BEYOND THAT ANY CLOSER TO THE US SHIP!!! BOOM

the ship swims.... boom as you said. stop whining and just take the warning you were just killed, not kicked or banned.

You must be drunk bud, I was in the AA not a ship. And again drove the aa to that island went on it next to the big box to guard me from the CN boats, was not in spawn and as the rules say whining without merit = kick and this sure as hell has merit.

This is my last response. Everyone knows the AA on Paracel Storm can go in water. The AA also spawns at B. You were firing it from your uncap. I don't have a problem with you, just do not do this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back