teebeegee llzombiell

toofast450r

Watch out for this jackass, his knife can reach you from farther than any I've seen and his aim is impecable ?aimbot anybody????

Really? I'm pretty sure he is legitimate and it just may be that he's been playing non-stop for 4 years.

bRIANS ......ZOMBIES LIKE BRAINS..... i THINK he's a good guy. Likes to play on our sever all the time. Did you just get owned and are bitching about it?

He owns with a knife. Like Soldier said, it comes from 4 years of very intense gameplay. I've seen him at work on our servers and so have many others. He's clean = and you just donated your tags to his cause.

I fuckin hate that Zombie guy, he totally owns my ass and when I say something to him he just does this LOL number! He definitely uses an aimbot...nobody can be that fuckin awesome!

He used an aimbot on your mom last night, totally hit the spot every time. ;)

A favorite of mine from Cry.Baby and also another "baby", Hungerkill after I knifed him and 2 of his squadies. His claim to fame was that they were able to hold silo 4 after repeated attacks, which they did.....because it was the only silo they had all game :D I would hope they would be able to hold it against one guy. Even still, after every attack I made I took 3 - 4 with me ;)

PS: I'm still trying to figure out which servers you called me out on lol...pathetic.

Attachments

• screen064.jpg
    screen064.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 37
  • screen071.jpg
    screen071.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 37
Back