Teamswap to steal Attack Heli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aynslei

User Name Aynslei

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - CONQUEST ALL BF4 MAPS | STATS! | NO LAG # # #

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** August 30, 2017 11:00pm something cst

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Near the start

Player's name** [eng]SaintXystus and [eng]Witsplinter

Offense committed: Had a team hopper steal our attack heli near the start of the match. Spent the match insulting players and ruining our sides chance of having anything near a fair fight. Caused large amount of players to leave the server during and after the round.

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:
I don't know who handed it over to them but they even bragged about it towards the end of the match.

Comments: Cancer to play against, and their attitude made it even worse. This behavior is not something I would expect to be condoned considering you punish people who shoot into and out of uncap.

I assume you are referring to this game? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/903111990332809216/347013042/

At no point in this game was I or any of my friends on the CN team - please provide evidence of any team switching by ENG players or "bragging" about team switching to steal the helicopter.

Towards the end of the game a CN sniper used the Z-10 to fly to a building overlooking the Delta flag. This building is in-bounds and the helicopter was sitting empty on the roof. We killed the sniper and my gunner "stole" the Z-10. After the end of the game I wrote something like "thanks for the Z-10" in the chat, and made no mention of any team switching or other cheating to steal the helicopter.

Again, please provide any real evidence of this and review the chat logs. Vehicles get stolen all the time because of unaware drivers or pilots.

This is [ENG]SaintXystus - I'll also reply with a bunch of stuff you can check from your logs or from battlelog.

1. If you check Aynslei's history on your own forums, it contains 3 player reports over the last 2 months. The other two actually had "evidence" attached which was deemed to be non-evidence by admins.
2. If you look at my battlelog history, I have almost exclusively played TBG servers, since we like the respawn time on vehicles, the map selection, the stable servers, and the generally low amount of trolls. I play pretty casually with friends when we get off work. We abide by all of the rules. We do not camp uncap, we do not jet ram, etc. If we were only playing the game to troll like this, we wouldn't consistently play 1 server, and given our frequency on the server, I'm sure we would have been reported many, many times before for trolling.
3. Regarding this incident:
a) I'll freely admit we took the Z-10. However, it did not happen anything like this. Witsplinter and I were in the Viper, strafing recons off the rooftops. We came across the mid-level rooftop between D and E, and the player sniping from the roof had parked the Z-10 on the roof. As gunner, I killed the player and jumped into the Z-10 and flew it back to our base. I have a sneaking suspicion this player may have been our friend Aynslei, since I can't imagine why they would accuse us of "team swapping" to steal the chopper otherwise. Anyway, I swapped the Z-10 with xstcaboose so I could get back into the Viper, since we were having a pretty good round.
b) This did not happen at the start of the round. It was almost near the end of the round. Look at the battlelog Witsplinter posted. xstcaboose was the only player to get any kills in the Z-10 from our team, and he got four. Witsplinter and I had 104 combined in the Viper. Additionally, my only death was to the Z-10 (got shot out by the gunner).
c) The only things I said were some response to people saying we were cheating because I can see them in thermal when they are sitting on rooftops. At the end of the map, I also recommended they not use their attack chopper as transportation to rooftop and leave it there. Pretty sure Witsplinter said "thanks for the heli" and "get rekt" at the end of the map, and I said "all skill best player nub got nubbed" because Krunkalicious had said that in an earlier map and I thought it was funny. Not really sure how any of this constitutes toxic chat. It is an FPS, and talking mild crap kind of comes with the territory. We don't attack anyone specifically, unless they do fun things like accuse us of hacking or troll us (jetramming, C4 the chopper in uncap, etc).
4. People always leave when a map is lopsided and they are on the losing team. Additionally, the next map was Pearl Market, which had been played like 2 maps earlier. Pretty sure people also left because they didn't want to play the same map over again.

As Witsplinter mentioned, bad players gift vehicles to the opposite team all the time. It is not listed in server rules that it is illegal to take these vehicles. If it is against the rules, we obviously won't do it again, but I'd recommend putting it in the !rules on the server. We do not steal vehicles from the uncap, and we don't team switch to steal the opponent vehicles. You're obviously free to admin your own servers however you see fit. However, it is just disappointing that someone can have a good map and be banned because another player didn't like being on the losing team and that player has no solid reporting history on the forums, and has not even a shred of evidence to back up their claims. I was quite surprised that I was banned when I tried to play today. Actually, I sat in the queue 3 times (I guess I'm an idiot) because I thought BF4 was crashing, only to finally read the red message on the battlescreen that said I had been banned.

Regards,
Xy

Last edited:
Your claim that it was only taken near the end of the round does not explain our lack of having the attack heli ever respawn during the middle or end of the match. The only player on our team that I even know to have a single kill with the attack heli was AkaComeau who left the match before even once getting a kill with anything other than the one in the attack heli.

So if we had the heli before the end of the match it must have been hard core camped for me to have never seen it spawned, used by my team or have anyone else on my team get kills with it.
I know that one of our teammates esf-IggleSIuT is a fantastic attack heli pilot, I cant even count the number of times I have died to him, but for me to imagine that he never once was able to spawn in the attack heli as far as I saw or get kills in it is proof enough we never had the chance to use it. I am pretty confident he left when he realized our heli was not coming back.

I don't buy your excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back