team switched so tbg player can switch to the winning side

PFCVALDEZ

I was playing on your naval maps server about 10 minutes ago and i believe i was teamed switched so one of your

TBG players could switch to the winning side

Was playing BF4 Naval Maps wave breaker

game name is Donn_Taco

Best I recall admins have no ability to do such a thing. Kill Kick Ban Yell and Say is it. The auto balance is 100% automated. It wouldn't be hard for a player to leave a member to switch and anther player to leave to throw a player off to the wrong side.

Members are white listed from the auto balance which doesn't help. Not sure if we have the anti team switch near end of round or not. Someone can check the logs regardless.

Autobalnce/BF4 and nothing more. In-game admin don't have those privileges.

Autobalnce/BF4 and nothing more. In-game admin don't have those privileges.
Maybe your clan members should not switch to the winning team close to the end of game. if anything your auto balance should people who just joined not someone who has been in the whole game.

Everyone has the ability to team switch. Since our members are white-listed we do not get autobalanced. And yes at the end of the game we are not allowed to switch. However if a member joining on another member they may get automatically switched around.

So long story short, this is all automatic. Nothing to do with member permissions.

The main reason for most TBG members to try to switch teams is to be in squad with our members that we are in Teamspeak with. Winning or losing side... Doesn't matter.

It does suck being switched to a losing side near the end. I am sure this was not intentional.

If you like playing is squads and use mics regular, sign up for our teamspeak channel and come play with us. Link is at the top of the website under Join/About. You can get teamspeak privileges without actually being a member.

Back