TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG - No Wake Island?

Sorry that map kills the server. Server running well and we will not change the current lineup.

Sorry to hear that. That is one of my favorite maps. Does anyone happen to know of a server that has this map on frequent rotation?

Just search for wake island or b2k on battlelog

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Just search for wake island or b2k on battlelog

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I've done that, but by god, the servers are horrible. I can't even find European servers for Wake Island this morning. Perhaps I need to keep looking. Its just my luck. The maps I want to play, I never get to play! :p

We used to have a 24/7 Wake Island server, but it got out of hand and the glitching was the kiss of death. My guess is most servers hosting that map found the same issues and realized life was just better without Wake Island. LICE never really fixed any of the issues with the map, which is a shame because it's a great map with a rich Battlefield history.

We used to have a 24/7 Wake Island server, but it got out of hand and the glitching was the kiss of death. My guess is most servers hosting that map found the same issues and realized life was just better without Wake Island. LICE never really fixed any of the issues with the map, which is a shame because it's a great map with a rich Battlefield history.

Really? That is very unfortunate. It was indeed an awesome map! I played it a little bit in BF2, and I thought the one in BF3 was a LOT better. I am sad to hear that I may never get to play it again.

Oh well...life goes.

Its back and forth with people. We have regulars on B2K that don't want the map there. We have some people that do. It is a server killer. The map forces people to... fight. We used to have a server dedicated to just this map but the end game of end game is with all the expansions we can only host so many servers. It was a tough decision to kill off Wake, but then again some of us have tried pretty hard to kill off B2K. So i guess its not all bad news.

Man, please don't kill B2K! That would be very unfortunate.

Also, thanks for all the hard work.

Possible chance for 32 vs 32 Rush on that 24/7 back 2 karkand on wake island? If not its alright :)

No chance. Sorry, but that server is doing well without us even trying. Hell I wouldn't change a thing even if they paid us to.

Back