TBG Tampa APC speed hackers (and others)

Cease_Fire

Tampa is in serious need of TBG presence/admin.

I see APC speed hackers OFTEN.
Other players see them and report 1/2 names (like "punk-something" last week).
Last night I saw one at silo 4 (no name)
Even with a full name (EvilSkyD3), nothing is done.
I'm hearing more and more often on squad speak "There are a lot of hackers here."

Most TBG hangs in Suez.
How TBG going ON A MISSION for a week or two
to play on and to clean up Tampa?

Thanks for the info Cease, Tampa will get cleaned up

Yea Tampa used to be my home, i'll have to start playing it more often see if I cant do something about that.

i have been on there and will help clean it up i have notice that it is a free for all in there

I play Tampa often and have not only noticed hacks but also disregard for rules. I will start a list beginning today and feed the data to the admins.

Will monitor more often as well. It seems like more and more that when the cat is away - the mice will play. Time to shut that shit down.

Sorry to necro the thread TBG, but I was present on the night Cease forgot the persons name. The player name is Peotch. He has been on a few times in the last week. I have no proof , since I don't record myself, but you may want to check battle recorder (if available) for possible snap and aimbot as well. Noticed it on Titan defense.

what's battle recorder?? can i take a movie of myself or something?

and on the topic.. i was just playing on tampa about an hour ago and it BLEW. half of each team was idle and the few players who were playing spent much of their time dreaming up ways to insult everyone's mom and penis size.... and in some cases combined the two passions.

haha.

unfortunately we don't have BR running on the servers, so you're out of luck.

Take screenshots though if something is bothersome, or you can record movies with fraps (commercial software)....

Yea I caught Peotch doing the speed hack again today, on Tampa, kicked him, and a few hours later found him on our suez server, didnt notice him using the hack, but I wasnt able to ban him my bans never seem to work.

Thanks for trying Nazgul -- Way to go.
My question is: When I provided the name of EvilSkyD3 (with time and map) why couldn't someone have used PunkBuster shots for the # to ban the guy?

Bottom line: Watch out for Peotch and EvilSkyD3

sometimes pb screen shots dont show the speed hack...
I could use the apc speed hack and not even use another hack - pb would never be able to tell.

is there a super far grenade throw hack? one guy was lobbing grenades for miles it seemed the other night.

caught a name but i don't want to seem like a dick in case it's actually a nade from a weapon or something.

I SAW the speed hack -- I'm talking about using PunkBuster just for ID# to ban....not using PB as proof.

I sent you a private message, Amazon3d regarding the APC speed hack (really it's altering code, undetectable by PunkBuster)............as I don't think I should post hacker information. It's easy enough to find already.

Thing is --- the APC can be a "bit speeded up" and I doubt a person would even notice. It can be speeded up a LOT -- and it's really noticeable. Works for both APC and jeep.

Back