TBG Clan video?

that is a great video some one did a nice job doing it

at 4:25 and 4:38 thats what i did but i place it on the console and jumped away to get away faster... so is that not rdx hopping?

That is a different clan: RAGE
The RAGE clan allows demo-hopping because their leader loves to do it.
They use macros "click, click, boom" and laugh about it. It's embarrassing to me -- one of the reasons I left RAGE.

TBG is a no-cheat clan and one of the reasons I've been hanging around.
If you accused TBG of hacking, then that's reason enough for them to ban you= Disrespect.
The rdx-discussion is beside the point and unnecessary.

All clans have different/various rules. It's up to you to know them and obey...and boraboy -- get off it with the "I was only blowing consoles defense."

When you jumped on TOP of my jeep, laid rdx and blew it -- it was definitely demo-hopping ( How did he jump so high I wondered?)... also again, I was guarding upper titan, you dropped in -- me shooting you with a shotgun all the while -- you came to me all the way to the end of the upper corridor, dropped rdx at my feet and blew it before I could kill you -- both were rdx-whore moves, so get off the "I was only blowing titan consoles" and "I don't use RDX that much" excuse.

Sorry to go on and on ...but this is my last word about this. End of story.

Ok. I dont like rdx whores either. i dont like them demo hopping either. i prefer a good knife fight but a shotgun just takes forever to blow up consoles so RDX is the best way sometimes.

Boraboy, stop hijacking people's threads. Cease, that is a pretty cool video, well edited and with some decent shots. I personally think TBG should do a clan video, but the biggest issue i see is finding the right song :)

Glad you like the video idea for TBG. I found the RAGE song (easy, song name was "Down" by Rage LOL)

Papercut is the guy that edited the video and he does awesome work. Works commercially, although he is a member of RAGE. I'm sure TBG could hire him (reasonably) to do a clan video for TBG.

The clan gathered at one silo for each shot. Makes lots of action to choose from. No names, so no one cared what the score was, who got killed, etc -- as long as the shot looked good. We went for booms and flash.

The six gunships pulling out makes me REALLY think of TBG -- would that not be awesome? -- 6 of you guys gunning it out?!!?

The story-line fits the song. First step, you're right -- find the song that fits TBG and come up with ideas to fit that song.

I haven't been around to know the true meaning of "True Born Gaming" else I'd help look for a song. Sounds like patriotic?

Papercut, the editor of the RAGE video, has quite a good sense of humor. Here is one of his "just for fun" videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9yEZIxKXd0

Muisc? Something mean like Drowning Pool- Bodies? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4&feature=related

Back