TBG BF4 Second Assault Server Lag.

Im_all_outa_love

First off, I love playing on TBG servers, probably 90% of my time in BF4 is spent in your Second Assault server, I'm currently ranked #10 there. I like the way it is run, the kicks for racism, it is just a fun server to play in.

The server lag lately has been terrible, especially on the Caspian Border map, The daily 4pm restarts seems to help for a while but it still has terrible lag. Is there any remedy for this? I really love this server but when the lag gets bad it makes it difficult to play.

I know that I and the regulars that are in this server would greatly appreciate any help in getting this lag issue resolved.

I lowered the pings to 180 to see it helps. Could lower further to 160 (even though i prefer not) to see if that helps. I will do that tonight.

Worked with our locker server but still this probably is recent which seems odd.

I will report back in a few days, I want to give it a good test run and see how its doing.

Played on it quite a bit today and the lag was much better. I'll report back if gets worse but so far so good.

I would pretty much say this had nothing to do with us. I already increased the ping back the way they were at 7 pm last night. It had to be the battlelog master server or something similar

I think it was BF4-wide (go figure)...wasn't just us that had happy fun time lag.

Back