SWAT -- get a load of this crap

Cease_Fire

I was playing at SWAT and was kicked "for camping the titan"
I was shocked and wondered what the heck was going on, so I went back
into the server.
Seems TagsPlease kicked me for killing him.

My Titan shields were still up and it was early in the round.
He had killed the gunship twice with a saw and we
finally figured out he was on top of OUR titan and I killed him
with the gunship gun. I pointed that out to him and he said
"no camping titans"

I was sooooooooo ticked. SWAT can keep their lousey server
and lousey admin and lousey rules!
That sucks!

Cease we got your back. You usually dont fly anyways.
In any case - you can always bring this up on their boards.
I'm sure the admin would appreciate knowing that their admins are kicking people who kill them... in game.

You must not here much about SWAT CJ. They are notorious for being smacktards. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve played there a few rounds and some of their players are good folks but many suit the above comment. A good bit of the previous and possibly still current members are also outstanding members on PBBans. That’s reason enough for me not to play there at all.

[quote1241149077=SgtDeadred]
You must not here much about SWAT CJ. They are notorious for being smacktards. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve played there a few rounds and some of their players are good folks but many suit the above comment. A good bit of the previous and possibly still current members are also outstanding members on PBBans. That’s reason enough for me not to play there at all.
[/quote1241149077]
Yup... pretty sad if you ask me.

I never had a problem at SWAT before. Thanks for telling me they are BUTTS. I won't bother visiting their LOUSEY forum either--I imagine their answers there would only tick me off more. I refuse to give them that satisfaction. Let 'em rot.

threres almost no point on playing in that server. they suck at admining and they hack.

I've never had problems with them, but then again I haven't played on their server for quite a while.

I understand how you feel i got banned from "Gamers Having Fun" today because I was killing people... atleast that is what I am lead to believe because I wasn't base raping, nade spamming, bunny hopping, or anything outside of the norm. I infiltrated a front line and then got banned...

I've had a run in with these guys before. They're the ones with the stupid "No APM's" rule on their Camp G server. Dumbasses.

Are you shitting me? No APM's? LOL! If I saw that on any server, I'd just quit immediately and never come back...

SWAT is probably one of the WORST servers out there,

They are little babies when it comes to them being owned on their own servers.

And Have a Major kick/ban addiction if they get owned too much.

I played there a couple of times and not impressed.

Not all the players are douchebags....but the ones that make the server unbearable are usually the ones who cant take dying.

i agree i am with swat and tags should have not kicked u for that if u want me to unban u i will if u are ban just let me know we at swat just dont put up with bs when i says on the rule no too do but on the other hand we dont hack no one is on PBbans and if any one is let me know who because if they are they wiill be kicked from swat for good. The reson for me comin on here is because of PLAYBOYpga he is not one of u but every time i play on wake he is there hackin it up just a lil warning

Thanks for reporting it, although I'd prefer if you make separate thread under, "Players to watch out for". Thanks!

Back