Suspected Aimbotter Wake Island

Jarazek

1-7-10 8:25 EST time.

Just wanted to let you guys know there is a guy that I am almost 100% positive that is aim botting on your Wake Island server, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but after he killed me about 10 times in a suspect manner I figured I'd give you guys a heads up about him.
Three other of my clan members are there, and they are just as sure as I am that the guy is not playing fair...

His name is sgtservice a BF2 vet...

Thanks man, I really hate to be one to call somebody out, but any time you go up against the guy on foot he will always get the drop on you, the kills are damn near instantaneous.

His score is not evident of an aim-botter, if you go against him as infantry it is pretty blatant though..
I could be wrong I suppose, I have just never had somebody get the drop on me repeatedly that many times before..

i checked him for 10 minutes already and i can't find anything. He is using a baur and bursting it. I saw him in gunbattle with two people managed to kill only 1 of them after a few seconds. He also had no idea there were people behind some wall. I was on his team and there was no uav so seems clean thus far.

I'll keep watching till the end of the round. That sucks was watching it when server pooped. Anyways if we see him in the server we'll keep an eye, there is a possibility he saw me switch sides so i can spec him

Ahhh, cool then, thanks for taking the time to check him out man, I appreciate it.

Back