Suggestion for TeamSpeak

Maliksky

I would like to see multiple TeamSpeak connections. Meaning a connection for each of the number of squads in the game. That way only squad members can hear what is said by their squad mates.

In game VOIP exists for a reason in many of these games.

Too many channels as it is and no reason to make a fuck ton of channels that will never get used. People on a server will always migrate to be in 1 2 maybe 3 channels and you have to realize you can't make anyone do something they don't want to do. People complain about being in the same channel as X in reality it is their responsibility to sort themselves into different channels. We have tried this experiment twice before.

People WANT to be in the same TS channel even if they are on a different team because there is no other way to share in the laughter of bitch slapping one another.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The fact is this keeps coming up. If a server needs a couple extra channels that's fine but premade channels for every server is too much.

Back when we had Metro some people didn't want to be in channel with non members so in addition to making the opfor channel we made a members only channel. Seemed to never get used.

Problem with general channels which to me is the real solution, is that people don't know what game your playing and they are there to talk to certain people. But that's what ends up happening already.

I just don't see the point in adding 60 channels for a game that has squad based VoIP. Pull your squad into another channel but if they don't want to go you can't force them.

Limiting channel size doesn't work either trying to prevent people from joining in on you. One random could prevent a squad member from joining. Instead of jumping down to get tour attention someone has to poke you actually getting you killed in combat.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back