Stoppin by

NooBlaster

to say hello. Some of you might know me as Slayer693 from the =WCK=. Im currently disassociating my self with them. Over the almost 2 years I have been with them I have realised a bunch of what they do I do not agree with. I also have been away for months at a time due to back issues over the last year.

I tried to join a game on one of your BFBC2 servers yesterday and was kicked expeditiously. I was just wondering why.

I hope to be able to join your servers in the future without any problems.

Thank you for your time.

Im currently disassociating my self with them. Over the almost 2 years I have been with them I have realised a bunch of what they do I do not agree with.

Can you give us more explanation about what they were doing ? It might help us to keep our servers clean.

For the reason, I do not know. We might be able to trace why, maybe not. Which server are you kicked from ?

If you were kicked it was probably to make room for an admin. When things get full we kick the newest or worst score (usually just the newest) to make room for admin. If it was a kick from us and not the game it was a room issue and nothing personal. I do not know if I am the one who did it but n the future I will not kick you for room. Please join the servers and enjoy!

I don't know of any other reason that you might be kicked immediately except we don't have reserved slots and most likely one of our members was kicking somebody with a low score to make room for another clan member. So far, we don't have an admin tool that gives reasons for kicks, so it's tough to say for sure but I know that's common when a clan member wants space on a server other members are already playing on.

Since you have seemingly passed security checkpoint #1 :)
Thanks for coming by
lot of other 2142 guys around also

Virginia rush hardcore. Time?? It wasnt full, If i remember correctly. I know my ribs are black and blue and purple. lol...ouch. Oh well. I just wanted to make sure it wasnt for some silly reason. Thanks for the quick replies. RE:Leaving the =WCK=., Banning for all kinds of reasons, Too Good, High Score. How many of you all read the EA forums. Its all there. From being in I can say its pretty much true.

I myself wont just ban someone for being a goodplayer. I dont want to be associated with those people either without proof of a H4ck. I wont go and get one either.

Thanks again.

PS. So how was that knifing competition a while back?

Back